We design and implement creative
legal strategies tailored to meet the
legal needs of each individual client.
Our team of experienced attorneys is able to
provide traditional and customized legal
solutions most appropriate to your
Solid Legal Guidance
Our skilled trial lawyers put the law on your
side and help put the most pressing matters
behind you so you can move on and live your life.
Crim Law Office P.L.L.C. Attorneys Serving North Central West Virginia
Crim Law Office P.L.L.C. can help guide you through a wide range of personal and business issues that require legal attention. Our team is dedicated to providing the advocacy and representation necessary to allow you to continue to meet your personal and business needs while we take care of your legal challenges.
Our Practice Areas
Contact Us Today
If you need legal help, Crim Law Office is here to serve you.
Latest Legal News
- Majority of chief legal officers think a recession is coming, survey finds
- 3 judges, including 2 who were shot, receive short suspensions for White Castle altercation
- How do you deal with workplace bullies?
- Where is the client-facing innovation in law practice?
- Inmate tells court he fulfilled his life sentence after briefly dying
- Judge says he’d consider giving reduced sentence to rapist if he paid $150K to victim
- Law firm’s four-day workweek increased morale and productivity, managing partner says
Solid Legal Guidance, Skilled Representation, and Personalized Attention
Attorneys Michael Crim, Jim Riley, and Gerry Roberts work hard to protect the interests of every client. We take the time to provide personalized attention, solid legal guidance, and skilled legal representation to help you put the most pressing personal and business matters behind you with confidence and peace of mind.
If you would like to contact our office to schedule an appointment to discuss your legal matter, call: 304-918-1001.