We design and implement creative
legal strategies tailored to meet the
legal needs of each individual client.
Our team of experienced attorneys is able to
provide traditional and customized legal
solutions most appropriate to your
Solid Legal Guidance
Our skilled trial lawyers put the law on your
side and help put the most pressing matters
behind you so you can move on and live your life.
Crim Law Office P.L.L.C. Attorneys Serving North Central West Virginia
Crim Law Office P.L.L.C. can help guide you through a wide range of personal and business issues that require legal attention. Our team is dedicated to providing the advocacy and representation necessary to allow you to continue to meet your personal and business needs while we take care of your legal challenges.
Our Practice Areas
Contact Us Today
If you need legal help, Crim Law Office is here to serve you.
Latest Legal News
- Supreme Court agrees to hear 3 disputes over access to Trump’s financial and tax records
- ABA again says no to Florida Coastal’s nonprofit application and makes noncompliance finding
- Law firms are ‘poised to grow’ as they report more success in lateral hiring
- Fight over right of women to enter strip club turns into battle over local anti-bias protections
- Former FBI lawyer sues over disclosure of her texts criticizing Trump and discussing personal matters
- Lawyer who told BigLaw attorneys to ‘eat a bowl of dicks’ faces possible sanctions
- Sanctions motion by BigLaw firm alleges plaintiffs made up pay-bias claims ‘out of whole cloth’
Solid Legal Guidance, Skilled Representation, and Personalized Attention
Attorneys Michael Crim, Jim Riley, and Gerry Roberts work hard to protect the interests of every client. We take the time to provide personalized attention, solid legal guidance, and skilled legal representation to help you put the most pressing personal and business matters behind you with confidence and peace of mind.
If you would like to contact our office to schedule an appointment to discuss your legal matter, call: 304-918-1001.